8.23.2554

Pioneer DEH-6300UB CD Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Pandora player and MultiColor LCD


Pioneer DEH-6300UB
$129.99 (New)

qualifies for free shipping

Pioneer DEH - 6300UB device that is easy to use and flexible, allowing you to enjoy music from a variety of sources. It also is compatible with the iPod and the iPhone has direct control over the tuner, CD player and ready to play back your CDs as well. You'll also enjoy the tune of more than 210,000 light color scheme makes it easier to read and control the screen while driving on the LCD display screen. Pioneer DEH - 6300UB is connected to a USB thumb drive or other device for direct playback of MP3, WMA, WAV or other audio files. It is a convenient way to manage playlists for your entertainment on the road. Easy and convenient by connecting your iPod or your iPhone into a USB port to enjoy controlling music playback (track up / down, forward, rewind, pause, repeat or random play) without worry about wasting your battery.
Good looking Head unit, August 8, 2011 : I bought a Pioneer DEH - 6300UB Through Amazon and I received it in just one day.  If you want to buy online through Amazon, because I have a fast and reliable delivery.  For Pioneer DEH - 6300UB has very good properties of color on the screen that looks and works perfectly with the iPod.  My classic and if you have thousands of songs on your iPod.  You can handle it is easy with the search text.  However, this is a stereo player that is good for the price you pay.  If you want to display that I would recommend.  But for me, I choose for the color change. by Nelson 
Great deck for the money, May 19, 2011 : I often listen to Pandora radio is the most players, Pioneer DEH - 6300UB is the best choice for me.  Its sound is amazing and the colors can be customized to make it look pretty when they are needed.  I am pleased overall with my purchase. Strengths: It has options to allow me to change the appearance of high and low frequency EQ settings for each individual.  And if you want to play the files on the USB iPhone or other device, a tuner, it can work very well.  Besides that, I can also adjust the station to hear clearly.  The portability of USB ports for connecting an external hard drive to 320GB - the car most of the USB port of a deal.  For me as I have over 20GB of music and do not want to buy a $ 30 32GB flash drive and a remote that has buttons that are useful.  Such as pause.  Good for.  When a call comes through. Overall, I am delighted to have the radio, I am happy with my purchase (Pioneer DEH - 6300UB), and may never use a different brand.by Number1Nerd
 
Technical Details
  • Controlled by an iPod or iPhone ( by USB) without wasting the battery. 
  • Customizing the display screen and set the desired lighting with the push of a button.
  • Pandora enjoy the experience through your Pioneer CD receiver.
  • Space for the USB. Makes it easy to connect your USB devices in the dark.
  • Customize your favorite stations with 24 stations with Supertuner IIID.
  • Store your favorite music with the iTunes.
  • Sound clarity with the highly compressed MP3 and WMA files stored on devices and portable media players. 
  • Powered by Pioneer 's MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier, and the sound system, complete with a 2V RCA preouts.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More