8.20.2554

Pioneer DEH-4300UB CD Receiver with iPod/iPhone Controller and MultiColor LCD


Pioneer DEH-4300UB
$96.43 (New)

qualifies for free shipping

The USB port and inputs the Pioneer player model DEH-4300UB. More flexibility to help you enjoy the music.  Moreover, it can also connect the iPod and iPhone, which will allow you to control it directly through the tuner, a CD that will work to your CDs and digital music files, and special increases Pioneer DEH-4300UB. Adjust the light screen up to 210,000 colors. For that, you can choose the screen colors to cool colors to work during the day, with light eyes.  It is also excellent sound quality, well worth the extra cost.  Ideal for those who want a quality product at an affordable price.  You can see more details, pricing and delivery right from this website.
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!, August 18, 2011 by Cani (TX, USA) : I’ve had a factory stereo in my car for I don't know how long and I've always wanted a new stereo and I LOVE THIS ONE!!! The sound is so clear and incredible, I look forward to listening to my older cds now and my iPod cuz the sound is so great! If your vehicle is compatible with this stereo and you’re looking for a inexpensive way to upgrade get this one its really great!!
Excellent Stereo!, July 20, 2011 by DaneL : This is my 2nd product purchased from Pioneer and I am very happy with them. The sound is pretty amazing, all the buttons and the face plate are very user friendly and I like the appearance of it too. The big draw was being able to hook up my iPhone & iPod. Very nice price as well!


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More